What you can and cannot do with information on this website.
Unfortunatly it has become common practice among the web for people to just copy and paste information from websites and use it for their own advantage. Due to this, no items, images, or articles may be used from this website without express written permission from the owner. If any items are found you will be contacted by our legal team, given an appropriate time to amend or remove the said items and then if no action, legal recourse will prevail.
Now, with that said and done, 90% of anything we have here, we have no worries about sharing and actually encourage it, but please use our contact us link and get permission first. Everything on this site is either owned, copywrited, patented or we have written permission to use said items and we expect the same from you. The sole exclusion to this rule is images of our rocks. Our rock images may not be used under any circumstances without first written permission from us, and full details of exactly where the images will be used, how they will be used, and for what type of content they will be used for, including any websites and a link to said website.
While OysterCrete will be a venture for both public and private input and use, we do further encourage use of this site and its
resources. Most every time we will freely grant permission for use of our materials, articles and even images upon asking and you
further providing a link back to this site in exchange for their use.
If you feel encouraged to get involved with this venture either thru direct working, internet working or other means please feel free to contact us at any time, we could always use the help.
No information collected here such as login, names, address's, phone #'s or personal information is ever shared with any other individuals, companies or agencies unless required so by law enforcement officials. In other words, we dont share your info with anyone and dont sell your information. If you choose to keep your information private, then so it will stay.
And now the official statement of use...
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OysterCrete's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OysterCrete's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OysterCrete at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OysterCrete's web site are provided "as is". OysterCrete makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OysterCrete does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OysterCrete or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OysterCrete's Internet site, even if OysterCrete or a OysterCrete authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OysterCrete's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OysterCrete does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OysterCrete may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OysterCrete does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OysterCrete has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OysterCrete of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OysterCrete's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Mississippi without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.If your looking for aquarium or pond use aragocrete or oyster crete then visit us at H2Oasis
Who uses our products?
OysterCrete products and designs can be used for large scale oyster reef rebuilding, commercial fisheries or even private individuals wanting their own custom fishing reef!